Monday, January 8, 2007

A New Beginning in my Life

Hey this is a year of victory! Though last year is an Extraordinary Possibilities for me but now it's a different one! On the 30th December 2006, I actually feared to enter into the year of 2007. I feared that this will be a drastic year for me again because i've lost my Faith in God because of trials and problems that i've faced. I was amazed when i see how the Lord brought me through on the 30th Dec 06.

During service that day, i went to the front to receive prayer from Ps khong. I was slain and i begin speaking in tongues. My vision shows a ray of white lights and felt myself talking to God, just like pouring out my sorrows and troubles within. After Miss Kau prayed for me, i felt that my heart is "lighter". haha i don't really know how to express it but i know that the Lord has lifted my burden up from my shoulders. YEA! hees Praise the Lord!

Ps William's congre, i recognised God's Faithfulness in my Life. Miss Kau spoke to us about Jesus healing the sick and feeding the five thousand and summing up i have learned something - Dying to Self (I am not important but God is More important)!

Newyear bash, remember of what that Lord has done for me throughout the year of 2006.

On 2007, something changed within my HEART! I am really happy too! And claiming that this is a year of Breakout! Though certain things happened in my Life but i am still Thankful for everything:)

May God Bless You
His Love may filled all the days of your Life!

No comments: