Monday, February 12, 2007

Awesome

hey it's like finally I'm here to update! haha well Thank God that he has always been a Faithful God in my life! Alright, let me share something really amazing that has happened!

Some time last week, I was thinking how to improve myself in teaching Chinese language. As we all know that Chinese language is kind of boring just doing reading and doing close passages/comprehension questions. I prayed then after that it just slipped off my mind. Last Monday night, I had a dream. I dreamt that I walked into a shop that sells assessment books and story books etc for tuition used. And I saw quite a number of story books that are really interesting! I woke up and which is on Tuesday. Wow! guess what? The dream was like so clear, i mean it's like so REAL! haha and before i went to teach tuition that day, i went to a shop to buy assessment books and i saw really interesting Chinese books! which can enhance my teaching and as well as make it more interesting for learning! PRAISE THE LORD:)

And next, i went to teach Jordan(my tuition kid), he was really interested in learning Chinese now! So AWESOME! Really want to Thank God for showing me the way! hees

No comments: